- Here's how to control the Number One koi pond fish PARASITE ENEMY, FLUKES!!!
- 100% Pure Praziquantel, No Fillers, No added Medications!
- Koi Fish flukes are the cause of many deadly koi ulcers, body sores and bacterial infections on koi and pond fish.
- Aqua Prazi is also an excellent pond treatment for internal tape worms in goldfish, koi and pond fish.
- Aqua Prazi, the safest koi pond treatment for fluke parasites! Plus, with the large volume we sell, our Aqua Prazi™ is very fresh!
Koi Pond Treatment for Fluke parasites
Aqua Prazi, 100% Pure Praziquantel , No Fillers, No added Medications!
Here’s how to control the Number One koi pond fish PARASITE ENEMY, FLUKES!!!
Koi Fish flukes are the cause of many deadly koi ulcers, body sores and bacterial infections on koi and pond fish.
A SAFE KOI POND water TREATMENT for FLUKES AT AN AFFORDABLE COST! “Aqua Prazi™”(praziquantel) is the safest most effective koi medication on the market for treating fluke parasites, it does not stress your koi pond fish or set back your pond filter like many other fluke treatments.
Plus, Aqua Prazi is also an excellent pond treatment for internal tapeworms in goldfish, koi and pond fish. All it takes is just one treatment of Aqua Prazi™ and no pond water changes. Note: (some ponds might need two treatments.) We suggest treating with Aqua Prazi™ every spring to get your koi pond fish off to a great year. And again in the fall right before you put your koi pond fish down for their long winter’s nap!
Aqua Prazi™ does not contain fillers or additional medications your koi pond fish don’t need. Aqua Prazi, the safest koi pond treatment for fluke parasites! Plus, with the large volume we sell, our Aqua Prazi™ is very fresh!
Aqua Prazi Instructions
Start with a 10% pond water change or more. Remove carbon from your pond filter, DO NOT shut off filter. Shut off U.V. light only, for 24 to 48 hours, do not shut off water pump to U.V. Shut off protein skinner.
One gram of Aqua Prazi treats 100 gallons, 10 grams treats 1,000 gallons. Add Aqua Prazi to one quart of pond water and shake vigorously for 3 to 5 minutes. Add this mixture to a 4 to 5 gallon bucket of pond water and mix well.
Two treatments work the best. The first treatment will kill all the live flukes. The second treatment, 3 days later will kill all the young as they hatch from their eggs.
No water changes for seven days from the first treatment.
Distribute the mixture around the edge of the koi pond or directly into the skimmer or filter outlet to achieve maximum distribution in the pond water. Do not use any other koi pond medications or treatments. FDA prohibits the use of this product on fish used for human consumption.
Note: One level tablespoon of Aqua Prazil for fish will treat approximately 500 gallons. Aqua Prazi is an excellent koi medication for treating flukes.
When should I use Aqua Prazi?
- Treat with Aqua Prazi for fish flukes”every spring when you open your koi fish pond to protect them from koi fish flukes Springtime Koi Pond Care
- Treat for koi fish flukes with Aqua Prazi two to three months before you close your koi fish pond down for the winter Koi Winter Pond Care
- You should treat ALL new koi pond fish with Aqua Prazi for koi fish flukes ASAP
- Koi pond fish that are flashing (rubbing on rocks or the sides and bottom of your pond) should be treated for koi pond fish flukes with Aqua Prazi.
- If you own a microscope you’ll have no problem knowing if your koi fish have flukes, they show up very large under a microscope.
Aqua Prazi Precautions
There are no precautions when using our Aqua Prazi praziquantel for treating koi pond fish flukes, it’s the safest, most effective koi pond prazi medication treatment on the market for treating koi pond fish flukes. Aqua Prazi does not stress your koi pond fish, burn their gills or set back your pond filter.
Our Aqua Prazi is manufactured in a FDA approved lab. Plus, Aqua Prazi praziquantel will also treat your koi pond fish for tape worms. In order for Aqua Prazi to its job, it’s very important that all carbon is removed from your pond filter and the light of your U.V. is shut off for the first 24 to 48 hours. No pond water changes for seven days. At the end of seven days no pond water change is needed. However, proper koi care takes at least a 10% water change once a week which helps keep your koi pond fresh and improves your koi fish health.
Aqua Prazi™ is packaged in two sizes:
- SKU# PZ25, 25g treats 2,500 gallons
- 50g treats 5,000 gallons