- Constructed Out of Acrylic - 10 times stronger than glass, 50% lighter and has a 93% transparency rating.
- True 5 Stage Filtration - Biological, Mechanical, Chemical, Water Stabilization and Oxygenation.
- Low Voltage - All biOrb aquariums operate from a 12V Transformer.
- LED Lighting - Multi-Color Remote controlled LED lighting with sixteen preset colors and brightness control.
- Filter Cartridge - Designed to fit all biOrb aquariums.
- Easy Feeding Access - Feed hole conveniently located at the top of the aquarium.
- Effortless Set Up - Everything you need to start your aquarium is included in the box.
The biOrb CLASSIC 30 MCR Aquarium combines good looks with high tech filtration. Most aquariums use small box filters and/or smooth gravel which easily clogs with dirt. Like all biOrbs, the biOrb CLASSIC 30 uses special ceramic media to provide biological filtration, which has a surface area equivalent to the size of a soccer field. Any excess waste is collected and held in a filter cartridge at the base of the biOrb. To maintain your biOrb CLASSIC 30 all you do is simply replace the filter cartridge every four weeks and change a third of the water.
The biOrb CLASSIC is equipped with multi-color remote controlled lighting that can be lit by any of the sixteen pre-set colors. You can relax as the aquarium gently fades through the entire spectrum of colors or select the day and night setting for a more natural scene. You can also control the brightness, making these controls a joy to use.
For safety and peace of mind, the lights and air pump are low voltage.
The aquarium itself is made from acrylic which is ten times stronger than glass and is backed by a 2 year warranty. You can enjoy all the technology of an advanced aquarium set up, supplied in one box. The biOrb CLASSIC 30 MCR Aquarium is the perfect aquarium for anyone new to fish keeping.
What’s in The Box
8 Gallon Acrylic Aquarium
biOrb 12V Transformer
biOrb Air Pump
Ceramic Media 2 pounds / 900 grams
Water Conditioner 5 ml
Beneficial Bacteria liquid 5 ml
MCR LED light unit
Electrical & Environmental Requirements
50Hz or 60Hz, single phase