The Solar Powered DA-20 sprays up to 300 gallons of water per minute in a cascading, trumpet-shaped, adjustable pattern measuring about 5 feet tall, and 9 to 20 feet wide
- 200-volt, ¾-hp, solar-powered motor.
- 300 gallons-per-minute flow rate.
- Default spray pattern measures 5 feet high, up to 20 feet wide.
- Spray pattern adjusts in width, as narrow as 9 feet.
- Each solar panel measures 40" x 66".
- Two 30-pound weights or concrete blocks required for anchoring (not included).
- 12-gauge, submersible electric cable provided is 70 feet long,
- can be ordered longer if required.
- No maintenance required.
- 5-year motor warranty.
- 32" minimum pond depth required.
- 60 Hz,
- 3.6 amps,
- 810 watts.