Salt is essential for fish health. Koi and goldfish need some salt to control their electrolyte balance. Salt also promotes the natural slime coating of fish, which protects against fungus and disease as well as reduces stress.
EPS20 Pond Salt – 20 lb. pail
- 99% pure-made from evaporated seawater
- Reduces fish stress and improves disease recovery
- Enhances the natural slime coat of fish
- Superior to table salt for maximum effectiveness
- Helps control electrolyte balance
- Great for ponds with fish and aquatic life
Directions for Use
Use 1 to 2 pounds per 100 gallons of water under normal conditions. Use 3 pounds per 100 gallons of water when treating for disease. Best if mixed with pond water in slurry and spread around perimeter of pond. Take care to avoid direct contact with pond plants.
Keep out of reach of children.
20 LB PAIL
- Initial Dose - 1 - 3 lbs per 100 gallons
- Container Treats - 666 to 2000 gallons
- Weight - 23 lb.