- Three stage filtration of biological, mechanical, and chemical filtration are integrated in this compact design
- Internal corner filter operates quietly to circulate and filter your aquarium's water
- Diffuser and adjustable water flow nozzle are built into the filter for uniform surface movement and additional dissolved oxygen
- All necessary fittings are included
- Lightweight filter with suction feet allows for simple and discreet attachment for vertical installation
- Filtration media is individually housed in separate modules for simple cleaning and maintenance that can be removed while the filter bracket remains in place
- Energy efficient
- Made in Italy, backed by German engineering
- Fresh water compatible
- Submersed installation
- 3 year warranty plus 1 year warranty extension with online registration
The BioPlus line of internal corner filters are perfect for medium-sized aquariums. The BioPlus 50 is designed for discreet corner placement. The integrated diffuser with adjustable water flow nozzle allows for uniform surface movement, prevents the formation of biofilm, and provides additional dissolved oxygen to the water for ideal water quality.
The 3-stage filtration of biological, mechanical, and chemical ensure effective water filtration and optimal living conditions for freshwater aquarium habitats.
What's In The Box
Aquarium Filter with suction cups, diffuser, fittings, and power cable
4.7 x 4.3 x 8 in.
| 120V / 60 Hz|
Power Cord Length
Max. Flow Rate
Max. Head Height
Suitable for Max. Aquarium Volume