Ready to use concentrate
Herbal Water Conditioner
All Natural Expellant for Parasitic Diseases
Herbal Actives provide a Natural Aquatic Environment effective against:
- White Spot
- Flukes (gill and skin)
MICROBE-LIFT/Parazoryne™ is a unique, natural parasite expellant proven to work against skin flukes, gill flukes, white spot, Oodinium, Costia, Chilodonella and Trichodina, just to name a few. Made from plant extracts and environmentally friendly, MICROBE-LIFT/Parazoryne™ supports the fish’s immune system, driving off the excess parasites. MICROBE-LIFT/Parazoryne™ is harmless to all nitrifying bacteria and aquatic plants.
Naturally controlled by the fish’s immune system, parasites are present on most fish in very low levels at all times. When stress levels increase, the ability of the immune system to respond to its requirement to control the natural level of parasites is directly affected. This poor response allows parasites to increase in number, thus causing serious health issues in the host fish. Parasitic infections are characterized by symptoms such as: milky skin, white spots, flashing, heavy breathing and general lethargy. Using chemicals can have a detrimental effect on the bacterial biomass of the tank/pond ecosystem. Please note: as on any healthy fish, there will be some parasites present even after treatment.
- 100% natural plant and herbal product
- Completely safe to use
- Non-toxic to animals and plants
- Product can be used during feeding
- Does not adversely affect either nitrifying filter bacteria or beneficial bacterial additives
- No significant reduction in the level of dissolved oxygen in the water
- Fully biodegradable
- Does not discolor water
- This product is intended for use with all ornamental fish and MAY NOT be used with fish intended for human consumption.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For quarantine tank and pond use only.
- Follow directions carefully.
- Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush eye thoroughly with cold water.
- Purified water, plant and herbal extracts
MICROBE-LIFT/Parazoryne™ has a shelf life of 2 years, provided it is kept at room temperature and stored in its original bottle. Do not allow to freeze.
- EML282 16 fl. oz. (473 mL) (PCON16) Treats up to 1,182 gal. (4,474 L) for 10 days
- EML283 32 fl. oz. (946 mL) (PCON32) Treats up to 2,365 gal. (8,953 L) for 10 days
- EML284 1 gal. (3.78 L) (PCONG1) Treats up to 9,462 gal. (35,817 L) for 10 days