The natural, biological way to revive your pond! Pond-Vive L is a proprietary blend of enzyme producing beneficial bacteria formulated to help improve water quality and reduce sludge in ponds, lakes and other water bodies. By consuming and breaking down waste in the pond, Pond-Vive L bacteria reduce the nutrient load of a pond to help keep it in balance and improve overall water quality.
PB128 Pond-Vive L Liquid Lake & Pond Bacteria – 1 gallon
This special blend of bacteria is designed to:
- Reduce sludge buildup
- Eliminate pond odors and improve water clarity
- Reduces ammonia, nitrite, nitrate and phosphate
- Cold water strains effective in tmperatures as low as 38°F
- Eliminate excess nutrients
- Ideal for 1/4 acre and smaller ponds
Directions for Use
Shake well before use. Pond-Vive L can be sprayed over pond surface or applied at several spots around the pond. If desired, it can be mixed with pond water for applying over broader area.
Initial or Spring Applications: Apply 1 gallon per acre every week for 4 weeks, then maintenance dose.
For Maintenance Applications: Apply 1 gallon per acre every 2 weeks.
For Problem Ponds: Apply 1 gallon per acre every week until desired results are achieved.
- Initial Dose - 1 gallon per acre every week for 4 weeks
- Maintenance Dose - 1 gallon per acre every 2 weeks
- Bottle Treats - 1/4 acre pond for 10-16 weeks
- Weight - 10