A professional use, supplemental daily diet intended to help finish the Shiroji (white) of your championship-grade koi while enhancing the depth and brilliance of the skin.
A Probiotic Enhanced, Scientifically Formulated Supplemental Diet
- Contains our proprietary "Hikari-Germ" a live (viable) naturally occurring microorganism (probiotic) and a uniquely blended ingredient mix offering extremely efficient nutrient utilization
- A uniquely balanced diet rich in the necessary nutrients to support immune system health
- Contains a traditional Japanese health food ~ extract of pickled Japanese apricot, which naturally contains Apricot- Polyphenol and higher levels of Citric Acid and support efficient metabolism in Nishikigoi, an important first step in developing desirable Shiroji (white area)
- Includes Milled Sesame Seed which is high in antioxidants koi can utilize and helps improve skin gloss and luster
- The "Hikari-Germ" remains active in the waste making it more powder-like and easier for your biological action to decompose due to the higher surface area
- Excellent for finishing the Shiroji of koi and perfect for use following Saki-Hikari® Deep Red™ feeding
- Saki-Hikari® diets were the 1st koi diet in the world to contain probiotics, long before competitive brands knew they could provide a meaningful benefit!
Use of Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ with our other Saki-Hikari® diets is recommended to experience the maximum Hikari Germ™ effect. The use of color enhancing diets will reduce the impact of Saki-Hikari® Pure White™.
Above 64°F (18°C) - Feed Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ two to four times daily based on the activity level of your koi.
Between 54°F (12°C) and 64°F (18°C) - Feed Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ two to four times daily based on the activity level of your koi. For best results, try to feed during the warmest part of the day.
Between 41°F (5°C) and 54°F (12°C) - Carefully regulate the amount fed based on the activity level of your koi and your pond conditions. Extreme care should be taken to avoid over-feeding in this temperature range.
Below 41°F (5°C) - Stop all feeding.
For increased growth try Saki-Hikari® Growth and for increased color try Saki-Hikari® Color both intended for use when water temperatures are consistently above 68°F.
Note: Saki-Hikari® Pure White™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of our rigid quality standards, each package meets our superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, potato starch, rice bran, dried bakery product, wheat germ meal, soybean meal, brewers dried yeast, sesame seed oil, cuttlefish meal, dried seaweed meal, milled sesame seed, lecithin, kale meal, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, pickled japanese apricot extract, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, monosodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.* 06-51KY
* Because of our commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
min. 1,0x106 CFU/g
min. 19,000 IU/kg
min. 3,800 IU/kg
min. 7,600 IU/kg
min. 9,900 mg/kg