UltraClear Muck Digester for large ponds & lakes reduces undesirable muck, eliminates organic build-up, reduces sludge on the pond or lake bottom and improves water quality. Reducing muck and sludge in the pond reduces disease that fish are exposed to.
UltraClear Muck Digesterís convenient, easy to distribute one ounce dissolvable tabs make it simple for treating large ponds and lakes. The tabs are particularly effective for treating the bottom of ponds & lakes with a slow release of nine beneficial strains of bacteria. Each tab contains 100% safe, natural ingredients. No harmful binding agents or chemicals are used! UltraClear Muck Digester tabs are designed to be effective in cold water as well as warm water. They are an effective treatment for pond bottoms where there isnít sufficient oxygen.
UltraClear Muck Digester tabs offer a convenient, cost effective solution for treating large municipal ponds, farm ponds, industrial lagoons, and commercial & residential ponds and lakes. The Muck Digester tabs are among the strongest on the market which assures effective, repeated muck reduction.
UltraClear Muck Digester for Large Ponds and Lakes:
- Reduces muck in ponds.
- Removes organic sediment (muck) on pond bottom.
- Reduces sludge build-up from organic decay.
- Breaks down & eliminates animal waste.
- Eliminates murky water from organic waste.
- Reduces odor from decay.
- Reduces toxic ammonia from pond water.
- Reduces problem causing nitrate & phosphate.
- Can be used in cold weather or any time of the year.
- Safe to use with all UltraClear products.
Warning: Do not ingest. Keep out of the reach of children. Wash hands after handeling
6 tab jar
2 lb jar
4 lb jar
8 lb jar
Distribute the one ounce tabs across surface of large pond or lake. Broadcast as evenly as possible.
- Lakes & large ponds: use 64 tabs per surface acre every 2-4 weeks. Assumes average depth of 4 feet. A 4 lb. jar contains 64 tabs and will treat a one surface acre pond or lake.
- Medium size ponds: use 16 tabs per quarter acre every 2-4 weeks. Assumes average depth of 4 feet. A 2 lb. jar will treat a half acre pond for one application or a quarter acre pond for two applications.
- Small decorative ponds: use the convenient 6 tab jar for ponds under a thousand gallons.
Warning: Do not ingest. Keep out of the reach of children. Wash hands after handling.